Thursday, April 23, 2020

Gabriel Wortman a fan of G&S ? “I’ve Got a Little List“

Apparently mass killer Gabriel Wortman set out on his carefully planned rampage of hate with a little list.

A list of people who may have unconsciously slighted his massive ego in some way years before.

People he figured wouldn’t be missed - along with their partners, kids, dogs, houses, cars, next door neighbours.

I wish I was making this up but I am not. I read it in the Globe & Mail.



GGG : refused to sell me his old cop car, do him and his kin, he won’t be missed.

HHH : made a little joke when I missed a deer years ago - he and his kin wont be missed either.

JJJ : dared to buy the house that should be mine : wont be missed either.

KKK : their dog dared to run over and pooped in my vast backyard once : waste them too.

MMM : dared compete with me for denture clients in the Halifax North End. Won’t be missed.

and so on and so on : a lifetime of imagined slights revenged in a pyre of real blood & fire.

I still refuse to believe, more than ever, that the people who worked closest  & longest with him, the board of the Denturist Society, didn’t notice signs of flakes starting to come off good old Gabe over the years : surely his mask of enforced jolliness must have slipped once or twice, even if only for a moment, and the real Gabriel peeked out ?

For I am not sure that Wortman had finished crossing people off his list when he reached Enfield —- it would be consistent with what we know of other spree killers that he had many targets that were work related (other denturists perhaps), maybe why he was now heading to metro Halifax.

I can well believe that he was totally estranged to those next closest to him : his own family. He really screwed them over.

And I am not sure he actually had long term real friends, such as from the first half of his life in New Brunswick.

I think he only had acquaintances who thought they were friends - but after seeing all those who thought that on this death list, they might re-think that....

No comments:

Post a Comment